So today was our stake conference and we had the privilege of hearing Russel M. Nelson of the Quorum of the 12 Apostles speak to us. We went early so that we could get good seats and we were lucky enough to be in the 5th row from the pulpit. So we were pretty close. It was so neat to hear in person, an apostle speak. I have never been so close to one before and I could definitely feel the spirit testify to me of the truthfulness of his words. I am very grateful to have had this experience.Sunday, November 23, 2008
Stake Conference
So today was our stake conference and we had the privilege of hearing Russel M. Nelson of the Quorum of the 12 Apostles speak to us. We went early so that we could get good seats and we were lucky enough to be in the 5th row from the pulpit. So we were pretty close. It was so neat to hear in person, an apostle speak. I have never been so close to one before and I could definitely feel the spirit testify to me of the truthfulness of his words. I am very grateful to have had this experience.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That's so neat!
hi my name is catherine and was just blog surfing and saw you blog that is soooo cool to be able to have a speaker at you own ward that is from he Quorum of the 12 Apostles. I live in Australia and an also an LDS we were lucky enough to have one of our stake speakers from the stake presidency, it definitely must have been a wonderfully meeting
i also have a blog if your board have a look its mostly my baby boy
www.catherinejared.blogspot.com
Post a Comment