Wednesday, December 3, 2008

FABULOUS!

So according to my wonderful sister-in-law, Esther, my blog is fabulous. She has given me this fabulous blog award. Thank you Es!!

The rules of this award are:
1. You have to pass it on to 5 other fabulous blogs in a post.
2. You have to list 5 of your fabulous addictions in the post.
3. You must copy and paste the rules and the instructions below in the post.

Instructions: On your post of receiving this award, make sure you include the person that gave you the award and link it back to them. When you post your five winners, make sure you link them as well. To add the award to your post, simply right-click, save image, then "add image" it in your post as a picture so your winners can save it as well. To add it to your sidebar, add the "picture" gadget. Also, don't forget to let your winners know they won an award from you by emailing them or leaving a comment on their blog.

My 5 addictions are:
1. My son Isaac
2. My husband Kyle
3. My favorite TV shows (Heroes, One tree Hill, Smallville)
4. Ice Cream - I like vanilla with fruity syrup on top
5. Watching movies or going to the movies either one I love it

And the winners are......envelope please: I can only do one winner because I don't have a lot of friends and family blogging and the ones I do have have already done it.

Samantha Ross- is my dad's fabulous cousin, which makes her either my 1st cousin once removed or my 2nd cousin. I can't remember which. Anyways, she is an awesome person who I miss greatly. I haven't seen her in a long time. We worked one summer in Alaska together and it was awesome! I love reading her blog and keeping up with what is going on with her and her family!

1 comment:

Esther Attridge said...

Thank you for the Christmas plaque! We found a home for it immediately. Love it! Can you believe Dave and Amy are prego again! So fun!!