KYLE * KIM * ISAAC * Alyssa
So cute Kim....I love the one in the swing:)
what a cutie! He's such a big boy now
How cute!! I hope to meet him some day!!
He is a big boy now and looks so cute walking! Glad you have had some nice days up there! I dont know how you do it living there! I would go crazy!
K so I am a nerd I never noticed the baby ticker on the side!! Congrats I am excited for you. They are going to be so close in age!! I can't wait to hear what you're having!!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
So cute Kim....I love the one in the swing:)
what a cutie! He's such a big boy now
How cute!! I hope to meet him some day!!
He is a big boy now and looks so cute walking! Glad you have had some nice days up there! I dont know how you do it living there! I would go crazy!
K so I am a nerd I never noticed the baby ticker on the side!! Congrats I am excited for you. They are going to be so close in age!! I can't wait to hear what you're having!!
Post a Comment