Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Sun Mountain Lodge

Today I got back from a visit to Ok-town to see my family. While I was home we went up to Sun Mountain Lodge one day and had lunch there. My dad and Kelli had fun playing some ping pong and Isaac had fun exploring. Just when we were about to leave we found out that they had an ice skating rink outside, but we needed to get home for something so we weren't able to play on it long. But it was fun for the few minutes we were on it.




Look how graceful they look :)

Winner and loser


My pops in action


Rae J having fun


Isaac exploring









5 comments:

Esther Attridge said...

That looks fun - I wish we were there!! Next time we go to Oktown we'll have to go up to Sun Mountain. I can't wait to cuddle Isaac when we see you in a month :)

Karmann said...

What a fun time with your family! It must be so nice to be able to go home a lot and see them. That cabin looks awesome! Ice skating is so fun, too bad you found it just before you were leaving! At least you now know that it is there and had a little bit on it. Isaac is getting so big! Looks like he is on his way to crawling and then the fun begins! Fun times! Hope you are doing well. Love you!

Jill Girl said...

HAHAHAHAH! I'm putting the pic of Kels and Big Lare as my desktop wallpaper!!

Amy said...

I'm so mad that I wasn't there with you! So glad I'll see u here in a month! I'm happy you guys had fun! Love you tons!

Samantha and Tyrel Ross said...

What fun pictures!! Isacc is so cute!!