Sunday, January 11, 2009
We found our TV remote!!
I am sure you were all wondering if we ever found our remote to the TV. The answer is yes. It was gone for about 2 very long weeks. Finally Kyle's dad helped us look for it and it was in the couch. Of course we looked under the couch cushions, but we neglected to look inside the couch. So it had fallen in the cushions and then got pushed through the cracks and fell behind it, but still inside of it. It was a little tricky to get it out but we got it along with a few pacifiers as well! Needless to say we are very happy to have it back.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I don't think you know just how happy that makes me.
Bryan
I have a blog now. Had to start one for school. Check 'er out.http://jattridge.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment