Today is Kyle's 26th birthday. We celebrated it yesterday with his choice of birthday dinner and desert. He chose tortilla soup for dinner and cherry pie for desert. It was pretty yummy! When we sang Happy Birthday to him I think Isaac thought we were singing to him. He was pretty happy about it.
Monday, February 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Happy Birthday Kyle! Hope you had a great day yesterday. I am glad that Ryan didnt forget, he felt so bad about Drew's! I love pie too instead of cake! Looks Yummy, mom can never do wrong!
Happy Birthday Kyle! I can't believe how many February birthdays are in the Attridge Family - it's a constant party! Week and a half count down till Spring Training!!
Ok so this is a bit late but....Happy B-day Kyle! I can't to see you guys!
Hi guys. I sure miss you.
Ok Kimmie- I'm ready for a new post. I guess I can wait until you get into your new place:)
Post a Comment