Thursday, March 12, 2009

Our Trip to Arizona!


My Daddy getting ready to golf



The gang enjoying the sun at the M's game






More golfing








Papa with Adde



Adde with Amy



Kyle and I and Isaac enjoying the game



Grandma with Adde







Auntie Karmann and I with Isaac

Uncle Ryan and Isaac and Kyle

The guys with Grandma Wennerlind



The girls with Grandma and Isaac



As you can see Kyle and I took a family vacation to Arizona a couple of weeks ago. We went and saw Kyle's brother Ryan and his wife Karmann and we also got to see his Grandma Wennerlind. We also met up with some of my family there at my brother David's house. We had a wonderful time visiting my family and Kyle's family. It was so nice to see everyone. We are sad to be home and back to the colder weather.

3 comments:

Amy said...

So this post totally makes me miss you guys so much! Cute pics! Love u tons!

Karmann said...

Hard to believe that next weekend will be a month since you were here! How sad!!! I am so glad that you guys came and wanted to spend time with us. It was so fun! Glad you had a good time with your family as well! Love you!

Samantha and Tyrel Ross said...

what a fun trip!! Your family looks like they are doing great!!