Monday, May 4, 2009

Fun vist from family !

Kyle's brother Sean and his two daughters Norah, and Sofie came to visit this last week. They came all the way from Quebec and it was soo good to see them. Sean's wife Heidi had to stay home in Canada to work. We missed her, but we had a very good time with Sean and the girls. Of course I didn't get very many pictures because I kept forgetting my camera, but here are a few. If you look at Isaac you can see that he has a bandage on one of his hands. Last week he crawled into the kitchen when I wasn't looking and burned his hand on the stove. It was pretty bad, but has been healing nicely. He has gotten use to the bandage and is doing well.










1 comment:

Samantha and Tyrel Ross said...

How fun!! I love when family visits!! Hope you are doing well!! How is life?