I was lucky enough to have my mom and my sister here helping me after I had Alyssa. They were here for about 5 days. They left last Friday morning early and Kyle was already back at work so that was my first official day all by myself with 2 kids. The morning was going well and I was doing alright. While I was nursing Alyssa I heard Isaac playing in the kitchen, I didn't think anything of it until he got really quiet and I didn't here him anymore. I finished nursing and went to see what he was up to. He had gotten into the pantry and pulled down the brown sugar and dumped it all out over the floor and himself. At first I was like "Oh Noooooooooo" , but then I just started to laugh and thought I better get use to things like this happening.
Saturday, November 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Oh my goodness!! But how could you not laugh when you see his cute face
Great attitude to have about the messes!! I swear everytime it's nursing time Cooper had to go potty or claimed to desperatly need something!! hahaha
I was hoping you took pictures to document that fun experience that he had when you wrote to me about it! YEAH!!! It is such a cute thing to blog about and I am so glad that you did!!!! Love you!
happy birthday!!
HAAAAAAAAAAA! If you told me you took pics then I forgot. Just checking everyone's blogs. Aw I miss you.
Oh my Gosh Kim...that's sooo cute! He totally knows already the right time to get into stuff:) Love u!
Post a Comment