This last Sunday Kyle was able to bless our little girl. It was a very nice blessing. I have to admit I only heard about half of it because Isaac was sitting on my lap an he kept repeating "Dada" over and over again. But I know that it was a very sweet blessing. I am very grateful to have a husband who holds the Priesthood who can perform such sweet blessings. It was nice to be able to have some of my family come over for it and some of Kyle's family was there too. It was especially nice to have Kyle's brother, Ryan, there who we don't see very often because they have always lived far away, but are moving here very very soon and we are excited to finally be close to them. All in all it was a great day.
Tuesday, January 5, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Her blessing gown is adorable!! I love it!! Congrats. Your kids are so cute!!
I wish we could have gone. Alyssa looks so pretty in her dress!
I hope you and Kyle get to do something fun for his birthday!
Post a Comment