Isaac got a super cape with his name on it from Grandma for Christmas and he absolutley loves it. He wants to wear it all the time.
A couple of months ago we were able to go to Okanogan and see my family. My brother's wife Amy and her two kids, Adde, and Alivia were there as well so it was so fun to be able to spend some time with them. Here is Grandma and Papa Larry with the kiddos.
We found Adde all dressed up in Grandma's dress one day. She is such a cutie pie!
Adde, Liam, Roger (the boys my mom watches), Kaedn, Maci, and Isaac all watching Kaedn play video games. It kept them all entertained for quite some time.
Here is Auntie Amy, Adde, and Isaac playing Ring around the Rosie. Isaac had such a fun time with his cousin. And I enjoyed spending time with Amy.
Here are the kids at Easter time with Ryan and Karman and Bill and Brodie (Kyle's cousin Breann's husband and son)
Aunt Kelli and Alyssa at Easter time.
Here is Kelli and Lee and our kids.
Kyle and I bought our first home and moved into it in March. We are loving it and are happy to finally have an acutal home. We are in a new ward for church and we like it. I have been called to be the young womens 2nd counsler and am enjoying it. It has been good for me and I think I will continue to grow as I serve the young women.
3 comments:
Yeah it's so good to get an update!! Looks like things are going well. Your kids are so cute!! I feel like I haven't talked to you forever!!
Loved all of it Kim:) Miss you guys much~ Makes me want to take another trip to see you!
Your house is so cute! :-) Glad to hear all is well with you guys! Can't wait to see you, Kelli told me you will be here next week! So excited!
Post a Comment